ESTIMATOR – PERMANENT – SURREY
Our Client, a Major international Oil and Gas, design and construction contractor is urgently seeking anEstimator to join their team based in Surrey.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
· Must have recent estimating experience within the oil and gas industry.
· Should have experience of dealing with both tenders and bids.
· Should ideally have bidding and tendering of offshore installation project experience.
SCOPE OF WORK:
The successful candidate will provide the Proposal Manager with the best cost estimates in order to optimise the bid definition.
SALARY: Negotiable. Please quote what annual salary you would be looking for when applying.
BENEFITS: Very Close to the Station.
We are instructed to only submit to our Client candidates whose qualifications and experience match client’s specification and must be to work within the UK.
- Assist the Proposal Manager in the bid cost structure definition.
- Analyse the tender documents and study scope of work, project schedule, potential major resources and construction equipment to be utilised.
- Develop the bid cost estimate of project activities and services, including staff, manpower, construction equipment/consumables, assets, plant materials and subcontracts.
- Identify the critical materials to be estimated on vendor quotations basis.
- Assist the Proposal Manager in the selection of the reference vendor quotation to be included in the bid cost estimate.
- Ensure the assessment of cost/schedule of all project activities (including management/ engineering/ procurement services).
- Prepare the bid price sheet and the preliminary project cash flow for internal use.
- Prepare the bid price breakdown and any price/cost details (if required) for Client use.
- Prepare the Initial Project Budgeting case of contract award.
- Construction Plant Operation
- Oil And Gas
- Procurement Management
- Tender Documents