Drive your career forward with an industry leader & consider yourself collaborating within a high performing team where you will receive career development and ongoing support and benefits!
UGL Regional Linx has been awarded the contract to Operate and Maintain the NSW Country Regional Network (CRN) commencing in January 2022.
The CRN links broad areas of regional NSW to interstate and metropolitan rail systems and in addition supports, customers transporting coal, grain, cotton, minerals and containerised freight to domestic and export markets.
Based in Orange, NSW, reporting to the HSEQ Manager the position of Risk Advisor will provide expertise in the design, implementation, maintenance and improvement of the Risk Management Framework including risk management and assurance processes. The role is also responsible for embedding the framework into the workplace through education, guidance and training of staff and implementing measures to mitigate risk whilst developing relationships with key stakeholders.
More about you….
- Tertiary Qualification (Diploma or greater) in a Workplace Safety and Health, management, commerce, business or related discipline
- Demonstrated experience in managing risk and compliance or related field
- Thorough understanding and HSE Risk management principles and structure (aligned to ISO31000)
- Demonstrate a good understanding of governance and quality assurance
- Experience in implementing organization wide improvement initiatives through structured education programs in high-risk industry
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of rail safety legislation and safety management systems
- Strong computer skills including the Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Strong communication skills (oral & written) including strong negotiation and influencing skills and the ability to establish effective working relationships with a variety of people at different levels both internally and externally.
What we offer…
- Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
- Flexible working arrangements
- Ongoing training for career progression
- A competitive remuneration package with salary continuance insurance, employee assistance program for employees and their families, AIA Vitality wellness program and Discounts on private health insurance, vehicles, travel and more
What makes you right for UGL Regional Linx?
- Ability to provide a safe, supportive and positive workplace
- Empower a united and collaborative culture
- Deliver technical excellence and create efficient, innovative solutions
- Build an enviable reputation and the trust of employees, clients and other stakeholders
- Genuine concern for safety
UGL is a well-known and respected for providing end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services within; rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies
At UGL, we value diversity – in the backgrounds, ideas, work styles and perspectives of our team. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourage people with disability, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, mature aged workers and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please note that relevant screening checks will be conducted as part of the recruitment process. These may include a national criminal history check and for you to undergo pre-employment medical assessment including drug and alcohol screen.
- Innovation Management
- Microsoft Office