About this role: Frac Operator - Entry Level
Brunel is seeking Entry Level Frac Field Operators to join a major oil field services company with permanent positions available
Entry Level Frac Operators are responsible for driving equipment to and from locations, prepping the well site for operation, rigging-in and rigging-out all equipment, mixing and pumping fluids during each stage of the frac job, and completing the operation safely
The Frac Field Operator is responsible for delivering safe, efficient, and reliable service delivery to customers. The Operator identifies opportunities to improve service delivery, and assists field and maintenance crews with preparing equipment for operations.
What you need to bring:
- Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time
- Responsible for service delivery execution
- Participate in job risk analysis and continual improvement programs
- Develop customer contacts to promote company products and services
- Ensure company and regulatory standard compliance by implementing the CAT, self-assessments, and wellsite inspections
- Participate in Service Quality Meetings with customers and improve performance using action plans
- Participate in HSE and Quality initiatives
- Maintain the required safety training
- Support in operating Hornet Blender
- Support in operating High Pressure Pumps
- Support in operating High Pressure Manifold
- Experienced in maintaining High Pressure Pumps and Blenders
- Driving of HC/MC trucks.
- HC/MC Open Driver's Licence - MANDATORY
- Have full Australian work rights
- to be able provide a clean police clearance
- Able to pass pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen
- HC/MC License mandatory
- Permanent opportunities available
- Annual salary with field bonuses available
- 3 weeks on 2 weeks off roster
- 12 hour shifts
- FIFO Rotational
- Surat Basin based position
- Accommodation and meals provided
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
- Risk Analysis
- Safety Training
- Service Delivery