Estimator will sit out of Ft. Lauderdale or Tampa.
Remote work is an option depending one experience level.
Provides pre-construction and operations support to the Solar Division in the execution of large capital projects. (Utility Scale).
QUALIFICATIONS & ABILITIES FOR POSITION
- Bachelor's degree in construction management, civil engineering, electrical engineering, or related discipline
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience estimating in the construction industry (electrical preferred)
- Experience in the electrical industry is required
- Solar Self- Perform electrical estimating experience required.
- Strong computer skills are a necessity, such as MS Office / Excel / PowerPoint / Word, including familiarity with construction project management applications and estimating software.
- Experience in Accubid software preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and are required to interface directly with owners' representatives, the A/E team, building departments and other team members
- 2 plus years’ experience working for an Electrical Contractor in an estimating capacity or working for a GC with primary electrical estimating responsibilities
- Ability to read, interpret and understand plans proficiently is a requirement
- Ability to read specifications and understand the subject matter
- Ability to perform accurate quantity survey take-offs
- 5% 401k match
- 5% of salary profit sharing
- Excellent health benefits that start day 1
- Lots of work ahead
- Construction Management
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Literacy
- Interpersonal Skills
- Microsoft Office