Valeo’s VIE Program?
The Valeo VIE Program is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28. This program is to work for one of our subsidiaries around the world!
Business France, the French agency for international business development, is in charge of all the administrative procedures of your assignment. Make sure you meet Business France's eligibility criteria to apply for a VIE \: https\://mon-vievia.businessfrance.fr/
PLEASE NOTE\: Your application must be submitted in English to be considered by our non-French speaking teams partners at Valeo worldwide.
PLEASE NOTE\: As part of your international development, you cannot apply to a VIE assignment in the country of your citizenship
Ready to tackle the challenges of the vehicle of the future? Join Valeo and revolutionize the conditions of visibility for both drivers and passengers!
The site of Bietigheim-Bissingen in Germany is part of the Visibility Systems Business Group (VIS). This entity designs and produces innovative, efficient and smart exterior and interior lighting, wiper and sensor cleaning systems to support the driver in all driving situations.
Our Production Department is looking for a VIE Industrial Engineer TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) Methods to be part of the team for 12 months (renewable for 12 additional months). You support all Total Productive Maintenance activities on the shop floor.
- You analyze existing assembly processes weak points
- You define measures for continuous improvement
- You determine best practice and TPM standards
- You examine maintenance planning
- You define improvements maintenance planning and set standards
Let’s talk about you…
- You have a Master degree in Engineering (Mechanics, Electronics, Mechatronics etc.)
- You have a first experience in the field of production technology (internship, work-study)
- Your English and German are at the level of working proficiency
- You have a very good knowledge in Excel
- You have good analytical skills and high level of data accuracy
- You are very organized, autonomous and resourceful
- You have a first experience in industry? It’s a plus!
- You have some joy on shop floor activities? It’s a plus!
Join Us !
Thanks to its strategy focused on innovation, Valeo is at the heart of the three revolutions which are disrupting the automotive sector\: electrification, autonomous and connected cars, and digital mobility. These are revolutions that Valeo has been able to anticipate and which today provide amazing career opportunities, including internationally! At Valeo, innovation is driven by the diversity, authenticity and energy of its talent. Are you looking for new technological and human adventures ? Join Valeo and its 110 300 employees across 33 countries!
More information on Valeo \: [ Link removed ] [ Link removed ]
- Business Process Improvement