About this role: Engineering Application Support
Are you Looking for your next career opportunity?
If yes, This could be the role for you! Our client, a High-Profile Global Organisation within the Energy Sector, has an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Engineering Application Support Specialist to work within one of their Project Teams;
Start date: ASAP;
Contract length: 12 Months;
What you Will be Doing:
What you need to bring:
- Understand, plan and deliver assigned tasks with accuracy to meet stakeholders needs in a timely manner;
- Identify areas requiring more detailed instructions and clarify understanding/expectation with stakeholders;
- Network with stakeholders to serve as a source of support by producing project deliverables;
- Ensure proactive two-way communication;
- Produce consistent/organized instructions in a well-structured format to convey required information to stakeholders;
- Prioritize activities to effectively manage conflicting deadlines to meet key milestones;
- Ensure changes are conveyed through the established channels of communication to minimize the impact to the project.
Your Right for This Role if:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent preferred;
- 5 years of experience in a similar role within the oil & gas industry;
- Ability to coordinate the transfer of data, application interface, configuration, etc. with subcontractors, third party consultants and vendors;
- Experienced in Information Management;
- Professional communication in English (verbal and written).
This contract offers a competitive rate.
- Information Management
- Information Technology
- Oil And Gas
- Professional Communication
- Self Motivation