About this role: Business Analyst
On behalf of our client, a Global Oil & Gas Energy Group, Brunel is presently sourcing a skilled Business Analyst to join the Supply Chain Team for up to a two-year contract requirement located in the CBD.
The Business Analyst role will provide analytical, reporting and data management support to the Supply Chain Department including advancement of analytic techniques.
What you need to bring:
- Analytics and reporting - develop, implement and support solutions to deliver self-service reports via dashboards and scorecards to meet the needs of our customers
- Maintain currency in the capabilities of the analytical tools available to the Company and adopt these where applicable
- Support the Contracting Team and their analytical requirements in complex sourcing activities
- Provide training to local users in how to use the corporately provided Power Bi suite of dashboards
- Develop forecast models with support from the local team of Data Scientists to model future SCM demand
- Subject Matter Expert experience in Supply Chain systems, tools and processes
- Proficient in data analytics and presentation tools (eg Power Bi, Spotfire, MS Excel)
- Understanding of data science principles with ideally some demonstrated capability
- Experience in data modelling preferred
- High attention to detail and data driven approach to finding solutions and insights
- Confident written and verbal communication skills as this position will interface with various local and international stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Adaptability to work in an agile manner to deal with changes in needs
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent negotiable day rate!
- Flexible working arrangements
- Possible 2-year contract opportunity!
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
- Agile Methodology
- Attention To Detail
- Business Process Improvement
- Confident And Emotionally Stable