Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are building a new FP&A structure located in Warsaw, and we are looking for new FP&A BU Consolidation Analyst team members to be part of an exciting change in the way we approach FP&A as a company.
What you will do:
- Ensure the timelines of Group reporting for the respective perimeters. Support the entities having difficulties to promote the HFM scenarios.
- Monitoring of Sales/Orders and P&L performance vs previous year, rolling forecast, targets
- Animating Rolling forecast campaign assuring the data quality and timely reporting of entities, being the point of contact between the BU and Corporate.
- Providing standard templates, analyses files and performance follow-up
- Animating the Commercial organization monthly meeting with Ops finance teams to have a better understanding of the In-Country P&L performance and identify positive or negative risks regarding forecasted figures.
- Coordinating with concerning scopes within the Business Unit the Statutory and consolidated margin performance follow up by Corporate finance team.
- Reporting of Kinaxis-based KPIs to commercial team.
- Supporting implementation of new BI
- Business Intelligence