Element is now searching for one IT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP MANAGER.
You will partner with leaders of the nominated business units to stimulate, surface, and prioritize demand for IT solutions and assets based on predefined criteria (e.g. return on investment, productivity, compliance). The ITBRM will also ensure delivery of IT solutions that generate business value and confirm that the results are measured and communicated. The ITBRM will manage a team of IT professionals that are dedicated to the Business Units.
Overall it is important to possess a strong business acumen and have a track record within IT and business, evidencing a broad exposure to range of technical environments and business segments. The right person will have experience facilitating the development and implementation of business initiatives based on organisational objectives.
Skills / Qualifications
- work with senior leaders to evolve culture and organizational behaviour, elevating IT into a strategic partner
- act as the principal technology advisor to the nominated business units and a champion for identifying, leading, and driving information technology transformation
- partner with business and IT leaders to evaluate proposals, perform business analysis, build business cases, and plan new joint initiatives, and determine how they fit into business capability roadmaps and priorities
- lead field research in pursuit of new solutions and to evaluate the applicability and usefulness of current solutions
- partner with enterprise architects to develop technology enablement business capability roadmaps
- develop and implement sound rationale for portfolio management and managing product phase-in-phase-out plans, proactively anticipating gaps and overlaps within the portfolio
- responsible for the development and implementation of solution roadmaps and to ensure successful introductions across the organization and with customers
- collaborate with business and IT management to develop annual budgets for respective business areas
- proactively identify business capability and IT service gaps and contribute to improvement efforts
- demonstrated track record of delivering technology solutions to solve business problems (globally, or across multiple divisions or regions within a single company)
- 5-7 years of strong & proven leadership, experience of teamwork and relationship building skills across multiple levels and global functions in the organization
- ability to listen, build rapport, and credibility as a strategic partner vertically within the
business unit or function, as well as with leadership and functional teams
- ability to set expectations with business partners and effectively leverage governance for a positive business partner experience
- exceptional ability to lead change using positive and collaborative methods
- skilled at conflict resolution and problem-solving to achieve win-win outcomes
- be to influence and motivate others using personal rather than positional power
- strong communication skills in writing, speaking, and presenting
- an outside-in focus: outstanding end-customer relationship skills
- be educated in at least bachelor degree level in a Computer Science and Business Administration
- understands the IT industry, e.g. emerging technologies and trends, industry standards, solution architecture, and the vendor landscape
At Element, we always take pride in putting our people first. We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes diversity and inclusion as fundamental to our Vision of becoming “the world’s most trusted testing partner”.
All suitably qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective work related criteria and without regard for the following: age, disability, ethnic origin, gender, marital status, race, religion, responsibility of dependents, sexual orientation, or gender identity or other characteristics in accordance with the applicable governing laws.
- Active Listening
- Business Administration
- Business Analysis
- Commercial Awareness
- Conflict Resolution