At Schneider Electric, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate about our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
[ Link removed ]
Schneider Electric has an exciting opportunity to join the Customer Operations Team as a Project Coordinator in England, United Kingdom.
- Ensuring that project plans are successfully met and momentum is maintained to achieve our customer and business priorities.
- Ability to communicate and present progress to key stakeholders, as well as ensure that project documentation and best practice is logged and maintained to facilitate team effectiveness and efficiency
- Take initiative to identify project strategies and any change requests required to successfully deploy projects.
- Establish a structured governance for the management and support of successful project deployments
- Previous experience in operational back office functions preferred.
- Higher education qualification preferred.
- Proactive approach to developing knowledge and skills. Ability to learn on-the-job.
- Good level of knowledge in Data Privacy
- Ability to multitask and to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good communication skills and organisation skills.
- Knowledge of writing spreadsheets and maintaining company website & internal community groups will be an added advantage.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric:
[ Link removed ]
Our offer to you:
You can look forward to growing your career in a dynamic workplace with significant personal responsibility and attractive development opportunities
- Flexible working models to ensure a balance of family and working life
- Optimal support on your career path through regular training opportunities
- A dynamic and personal atmosphere, working with a global energised team
- A company culture that encourages performance and cooperation
- An attractive compensation package including the comprehensive fringe benefits expected of an international company
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.
Please submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
You know about us, so let us learn about you! Apply today.
- Business Priorities
- Self Motivation