We Are Hiring!
Come work for one of America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies! As a leader in the solar industry, Solgen Power is ranked #12 in the 2021 Inc. 5000!
We are seeking a Process Auditor to join our growing team. This position is unlike any other opportunity out there! Here’s what sets us apart:
- competitive compensation,
- medical, dental, and vision options,
- paid time off and holiday pay,
- 401(k) plan
- solar training provided!
The Process Auditor is an office-based position that is responsible for evaluating and auditing projects. The position will evaluate projects and track and report trends. The position will work closely with the project team members and leadership to discuss feedback to achieve continuous improvement.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Review work that has been completed by our team members in the field to ensure that work performed is following guidelines
- Communicate findings with team
- Track approvals, denials, and reasons for denials
- Work closely with leadership to report concerns
Education & Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills
- Good teamwork skills
- Detailed oriented
- Self-motivated and requires limited supervision
- Strong communication skills, comfortable presenting information, and leading discussions
- Ability to adapt to changes, flexible
Preferred, but not Required Experience
- Experience reviewing/auditing projects
- Experience in construction
- Experience in quality control or continuous improvement
Solgen Power is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
JOB CODE: 1000565
- Attention To Detail
- Business Process Improvement