Are you ready to shape the future of the vehicle? Revolutionize the experience of autonomous and networked driving with us and become a part of our VALEO team!
At our Bietigheim-Bissingen site, we successfully develop and manufacture innovative products that reinvent driving comfort and safety. To drive our growth and further development, we are looking for you to join our team
These challenges await you
- Definition and specification of ASIC/SoC modules in collaboration with the system, HW and SW team.
- Implementation of signal processing and module core functions based on requirements with optimal alignment to performance, cost, schedule and effort.
- Logic design with HDL approach (VHDL, Verilog) and simulation
- Design of analogue circuits and simulation (Spice)
- Delivery overall ASIC features with safety and EMC compliance
- Technical responsibility for the design of ASIC core modules
- Analysis, design and review of internal and external requirements and their impact on ASIC modules
- Creation and maintenance of design documents as well as RTL design, synthesis and simulation of design verification
- Perform design verification to ensure requirements are met
- End-to-end ASIC simulation and verification and troubleshooting
- Perform design rule checks, low power checks, clock and power distribution checks
- Design and simulation of EMC compliance
- Evaluation of performance, area, power consumption and system cost trade-offs
- Conception and support of test design, creation of test patterns and test implementation
- Close collaboration with design verification engineers
Are you ready for it?
- Completed engineering studies (electrical engineering, computer science, automotive engineering, physics) or comparable training
- Several years of experience with system, HW and ASIC design, for embedded solutions and in the automotive industry
- Programming skills such as VHDL/HDL and model simulations in VHDL and Spice.
- Experience with vehicle bus systems (e.g. CAN, FlexRay, Ethernet, DSI)
- Initiative, ability to work in a team, strong communication skills and enthusiasm for technical systems
- Fluent German and English language skills
- Enthusiasm for technical systems and passion for finding the right solution for the customer
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to think creatively
Revolutionize the future of the automobile with us!
Thanks to our innovation-driven strategy, we at Valeo are at the heart of the three revolutions that are transforming the automotive sector\: Electrification, autonomous and networked vehicles and digital mobility. We offer excellent career opportunities and the chance to shape these revolutionary developments, including internationally.
Are you looking for new technological and personal challenges?
Then come to us!
Would you like to know more?
Mobil\: 49 (0) 176 3000 2166
Due to data protection reasons, please submit your application documents only online via the career portal on our website www.valeo.de.
More information on https\://www.valeo.com.
- Analogue Electronics
- Automotive Engineering
- Automotive Industry
- Data Server Interface