You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
NATURE AND SCOPE
This role will gain a unique insight into the range of opportunities being developed by Company around the world and the various considerations and challenges associated with developing such opportunities. The incumbent will have opportunities to interact with the global Business Development team as well as many other internal functions including Engineering, Operations, Finance, Regional teams.
This is a wide-ranging role that will be involved in supporting internal aspects of the broader team's activities, including preparation of marketing materials and reports and helping oversee various IT tools and work processes.
- Reporting and data analysis - Analysing various data and working with others to provide reports on various aspects of managing the pipeline of new business opportunities that the team work on,
- EcoSys Sales Pipeline System - working with IT and others in helping with the business management of the EcoSys Sales Pipeline System,
- Marketing materials - developing and maintaining a library of various internal marketing and knowledge materials and the broader LPBD intranet site,
- Internal business work process - helping to maintain and develop the internal business processes used by the LPBD team,
- Training - helping to develop the structure and materials for a wide ranging training program for the LPBD team.
V. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Three to five years' experience
- University degree, preferably in a technical subject
- An interest in the commercial and technical aspects of the on-sites business
- A self-starter with the confidence to self-manage various work activities, willing to take initiative and work proactively across functions
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- Strong computer skills across a range of platforms - in particular Excel data analysis & Power Point skills.
- Experience with developing share point sites and or EcoSys are beneficial.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.
- Business Development
- Business Management
- Business Processes
- Data Analysis
Job ID: BBBH42991