We Are Hiring!
Come work for one of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies! As a leader in the solar industry, Solgen Power is ranked #12 on the 2021 Inc. 5000!
We are seeking Customer Intake Specialists to join our growing team! As an Intake Specialist, you will serve as the initial point of contact to Solgen Power customers.
• Medical / Dental / Vision
• Access to the Canyon Park Tech Center Gym/Hub:
• Bike Lockers
• The Hub: a place to unwind, relax, play some games, and just take a break!
• First point of contact to new and returning customers to welcome them to the Solgen family
• Answer inbound customer phone calls
• Monitor customers and report any system issues to appropriate team members
• Check voicemails and call customers back
• Build strong relationships with customers and team members, communicating in a timely and professional manner
• Other duties as assigned
• Proficiency in English and Spanish strongly preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Ability to problem-solve
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
• The ability to build rapport with customers
• The ability to multitask and operate in a fast-paced environment
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent is required
• Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Solgen Power is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
JOB CODE: 1000619
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office