0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Revit MEP Technician
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions Cambridge, Cambridgeshire Full-Time
£34.00 - £37.00/Hour
We are currently in search of a Revit MEP Technician to join a successful independent Consultancy in Cambridge. Our client work on a variety of exciting projects and have good ties with the University. They are happy to consider Technicians on both a long term Outside IR35 contract basis or as a Permanent member of staff.
The selected Revit MEP Technician will have a variety of roles and responsibilities but will have a specific focus on modelling MEP services at Stage 3 & 4 level of detail. The role will be office based in Cambridge and hybrid working can be considered.
The essential skills experience and attributes required for this role include:
- Proven experience with using Revit MEP, Autocad and Navisworks
- Strong Building Services background
- Experience working on a variety of project types
- Experience modelling at design stages 3-4
- Strong technical and analytical abilities
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work on the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Alex Wright on 02392 603030 or email and quote 23089AW. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
- Auto Cad
- Building Services Engineering
Job ID: 23089AW