Due to continued success in the switchgear sector, our client is looking for a Technical Sales Advisor to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Works on the trade counter, advising on suitable products and inputting orders.
- Processes all inbound sales enquiries through all sales channels e.g. ‘phone, email, eCommerce.
- Uses their technical knowledge to discuss products and services, identifies opportunities to maximise orders.
- Researches new sales opportunities and tracks these through the Company’s CRM system.
- Proactively contacts new and existing customers to advise them of offers to secure new business.
- Develops strong relationships with customers to secure repeat business.
- Provides excellent customer service on every call and interaction and ensures the Company’s CRM is kept up to date.
- On occasion will manage urgent customer deliveries.
- Maintains an excellent and up to date product knowledge.
Decision Making Authority/ Problem Solving:
- Will provide advice on customer orders and resolve their queries.
- Will seek authorisation on high value orders.
- Will rectify or update incorrect/out of date customer information or stock information.
- Will be working typically on a day to day basis as directed by their manager.
- Working on a week to week basis to deliver the branch sales plan.
- Experience of working in a trade/ B2B customer facing sales role.
- Experience of selling electrical and/or switch gear systems would be desirable.
- Excellent selling & negotiation skills.
- Excellent customer facing skills.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Training towards H&S qualification e.g. IOSH
For more information please contact Elainn on 0191 3480155 or email [ Email address blocked ]
- Decision Making
- Complex Problem Solving
- E Commerce
- Customer Relationship Management
- Business To Business