Job Title : EMERGENCY RESPONSE PLANNER
Reference Code : OG-7002788
QatarEnergy is a state-owned public corporation established byEmiri Decree No. 10 in 1974. It is responsible for all phases of the oiland gas industry in the State of Qatar.The principal activities of QatarEnergy, its subsidiaries and jointventures are the exploration, production, local and international saleof crude oil,natural gas and gas liquids, refined products, syntheticfuels,petrochemicals, fuel additives, fertilizers, liquefied natural gas(LNG), steel and aluminium.Qatar Energy's strategy of conducting hydrocarbon exploration anddevelopment is through Exploration and Production Sharing Agreements(EPSA) and Development and Production Sharing Agreements (DPSA)concluded with major international oil and gas companies.The operations and activities of QatarEnergy and its affiliates areconducted atvarious onshore locations, including Doha, Dukhan and the Mesaieed andRas Laffan Industrial Cities, as well as offshore areas, including HalulIsland, offshore production stations, drilling platforms and the NorthField.Thriving on a spirit of enterprise, each of our joint ventures isunderpinned by transparency, innovation and high standards of qualityand service. At QatarEnergy, we are committed to one thing aboveall: Excellence.
FIRE PROTECTION & RESPONSE PLANNING
Primary purpose of job
Develop, update and maintain Emergency Management (EM) plans and scenarios/scripts for exercises.
Experience & Skills
• At least 10 years working experience in a HSE role in a large Oil and Gas/Petrochemical organization with 5 years in emergency planning.
• Experience and knowledgeable in the application of international standards for Emergency Management in the Oil and Gas/Petrochemical industry.
• Able to work independently with effective interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical and technical writing skills.
• Degree in Engineering/Science/Emergency Management/HSE
- International Standards
- Interpersonal Skills
- Oil And Gas