Integrated Marketing Manager
Why YOU want this position
Enverus is the leading energy SaaS company delivering highly-technical insights and predictive/prescriptive analytics that empower customers to make decisions that increase profit. Enverus’ innovative technologies drive production and investment strategies, enable best practices for energy and commodity trading and risk management, and reduce costs through automated processes across critical business functions. Enverus is a strategic partner to more than 6,000 customers in 50 countries.
We are currently seeking a highly driven Integrated Marketing Manager to join our team. As a key role in this growing team, you will drive strategies for acquisition, adoption and usage of the free version and conversion to the premium paid version. You will leverage digital marketing strategies for test and learn and roll out of customer acquisition programs. You will also develop plans and programs to launch fintech solutions to the market. You will oversee go-to-market strategies for the relevant solutions and develop customer-facing assets within the Enverus SaaS product line. You will drive adoption and usage goals for your segment and lead a cross-functional support team to help execute your integrated marketing plays. You will work directly with product leaders, other internal teams and our agency partner. If you have 5-7 years’ experience in high-tech B2C marketing, a solid foundation in go-to-market strategy development and lead generation and have an exceptional task ownership ethic that helps grow the business, this is the right career move for you. This role offers the opportunity to join a rapidly growing company delivering industry-leading solutions to customers in a dynamic and fast-growing sector.
- Five to seven years’ experience in high-tech B2C marketing is essential, preferably in SaaS
- At least two years of go-to-market planning experience and/or solid SEO, blog and product promotion experience
- Knowledge of digital marketing strategies and channels and customer acquisition programs
- Comfortable with measuring demand generation activities and funnel metrics
- 5+ years of experience in integrated marketing utilizing multiple outreach channels
- Experience evaluating market space competition and making recommendations; product writing, web content experience
- Four-year degree in marketing, advertising, English or related field. Equivalent experience may be substituted
- Fintech experience is an asset
Competitive Candidate Profile
- Strong enough to handle a bit of ambiguity, but still able to execute
- Comfortable in a small and fast-growing organizational structure
- Comfortable setting strategies, digging in to understand the business, and motivated by impacting the bottom line
- Intuitive on when to ask questions and confident to get the job done without all the answers
- Strong communication and relationship management skills.
- Good sense of marketing priorities for high tech B2B.
- Superior writing skills.
This role is eligible for: Variable Compensation
- Business Relationship Management
- Customer Acquisition
- Demand Generation
- Digital Marketing