Somos una compañía internacional formada por más de 38.500 empleados y presente en más de 40 países de los cinco continentes. Líderes en innovación y desarrollo tecnológico, busca expertos en impulsar el desarrollo sostenible y encontrar soluciones a los mayores retos mundiales, como el calentamiento global, la superpoblación y la escasez hídrica.
Descripción del puesto
- Supervise all earthworks and water systems activities by Acciona field employees and all sub-contractors.
- Oversee pavements crew to ensure correct methods are employed and strict adherence to safety and quality rules/regulations.
- To ensure that the work goes on smoothly, safely and efficiently, an earthworks and water systems foreman is present on the site. Earthworks and water systems foreman is a supervisor who oversee the progress of the work at the road construction site. This includes planning the work for the day, assigning tasks to the workers, bringing the required machinery at the site and taking care of the safety procedures.
- Must organize the work sequence properly, having a fluent communication with surveyors, subcontractors, H&S department, Traffic management, quality and so on, to ensure no delays in the daily activities.
- Together with the Site Engineer, organize and coordinate work schedules for earthworks and water systems activities performed on project. Coordinate with Pavement teams, Structures teams, Utilities teams, Tunnels teams, Traffic teams, etc, entry and exit zones, available areas to pave following the schedule.
- Planning for job equipment, material and personnel requirements as far in advance as possible, at least with three weeks look ahead.
- Correcting any unsafe conditions that may exist or occur on the job site. This includes assisting with job site inspections. Follow through with any directions for abatement of any noted unsafe condition or hazard. Always report to your supervisor any unabated unsafe condition.
- Follow up Acciona´s construction standards and procedures.
- Coordinate equipment needs with other supervisors and help each other.
- Verify that all utilities have been located.
- To be the liaison between precedent and subsequent activities, having a fluent communication and cooperation with these activities’ Foremen, to ensure the continuity of both his/her activities and all others’.
Requisitos del candidato
- Ensure the safety of all personnel.
- Implement and maintain and adhere to the current Construction plan including, placement of bulk fill, detailed fill and the working of the fill according to the construction designs.
- Establish and maintain cost effective and productive construction methods within a continuous improvement focus.
- Ensure the coordination between precedent and subsequent activities operations, to fulfill the construction material requirements and the work sequence.
- To ensure all contractor activities adhere to the construction schedule, timely placement of materials and working of material within the scope of the construction design.
- Punctuality and regular attendance required.
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures including, but not limited to safety, environmental, confidentiality and code of conduct.
- Verify the checklist following the Quality procedure before to commence the works. To attend site inspections.
- It is the foreman’s responsibility to stay on the job with the crew while the work is being done to ensure the job is carried out to Acciona´s standards and the project’s needs are met.
- Ensure coordination of contractors related to construction activities for all project.
- Working with subcontractor: verify start and end time, the procedure meets with the standard requirements, thickness, quality of material, checkup the machinery, dockets control, wasted material will not be include in the total amount. Turn in all receipts and delivery tickets with time sheets.
- To complete the daily report pertaining to bulk materials moved and placed, quantities of backfill, excavation and compaction, including all the points above.
- Ability to motivate workers, lead by example and communicate effectively.
- Maintain Professional attitude with owners, stakeholders, inspectors, public and company personal.
- Strong communications and presentation skills, especially working with multi-disciplinary teams in multiple locations.
- Maintain a fluent line of communication with the road engineers and contractors to avoid any kind of glitches.
- Proficient with GPS & 3D model machine controlled systems on heavy equipment.
- Ability to use Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, able to complete Safety and quality Phone Apps.
- Ability to communicate and schedule project needs appropriately.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret policies, reports, construction plans/drawings, construction specifications, and legal documents.
- Experience: At least 5 years managing earthworks/water systems crews in major Projects.
Somos una compañía con igualdad de oportunidades y estamos comprometidos con la diversidad. Invitamos a todas las personas a inscribirse, con independencia de sus características personales.
- Heavy Equipment