You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Recruitment Consultant (Milan)
Petroplan are pleased to be recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant on behalf of a well-established European Developer active in the Renewable Energy industry.
The role is permanent and will be based in Milan.
- Managing transfers, referrals, and hiring.
- Meeting with managers to discuss departmental staffing requirements.
- Working with managers, team leaders, and the HR department to determine placements.
- Publicising job opportunities.
- Looking over employee referrals.
- Conducting interviews, screenings, and recommendation reports.
- Providing feedback and suggestions on job applications from employees.
- Working together with recruitment agencies to widen application pool.
- Managing full employee cycle; screenings, interviews, recruitment, offers and contracts, onboarding and offboarding process.
- Dealing with IT and centralised HR team in order to create company accounts and prepare workstation for new joiners.
- Management and maintenance of personnel files and records (SAP, Excel and Share Drive)
- Assisting the HR Generalist and Business Partner with various administrative tasks
- Undertake all immigration tasks as required to be able to ensure compliance to legislation. This includes, but is not limited to, Visa applications, renewals, Right to Work
- General HR admin work which includes but is not limited to: preparing and amending HR database and documents (such as employment contracts, job descriptions and other employment documentation), off boarding, first point of contact for employees on HR or welfare matters, coordinate with local payroll for monthly inputs, ensuring all employee records are updated)
- Provide input for development and use of HR metrics, data, work processes, systems, and tools, as required
- A degree in human resources, business administration, or similar.
- At least 2 years' experience in recruitment and hiring.
- Sound knowledge of relevant HR legislation and hiring processes.
- Skilled at candidate screening and interviewing.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactive approach to hiring and recruitment.
- Strong analytical abilities and attention to detail.
- Strong research skills.
- Great time management skills.
- A team player who can work independently.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.
- Attention To Detail
- Business Administration
- Employment Contracts
Job ID: BBBH43052