We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under general supervision assists the Product Manager or Program Owner with one or more product family within Halliburton's Digital Solutions.
- Serves as a contact between Product Manager or Program Owner/stakeholders or SME and SCRUM team (developers, QA, etc...)
- Working closely with the Product Management team and defines functional product specifications based on technology trends, industry and competitive knowledge and document the information in the respective Agile collaborative tools.
- In coordination with SCRUM Team, clarifies specifications, assigns priorities, and validates that the resulting product meets specified requirements.
- Accountable for solution adhering to application security standards, requirements, and Halliburton product release process.
- Assists sales and operations by providing technical content to sales kits and channel communications.
- Establishes partnerships and relationships with internal and external customers.
- Working experience in Agile, SCRUM platform, and communication tools; such as, ADO (AzureDevOps)
- Familiar with Technologies (Edge Computing, Cloud Computing, CI/CD, Docker, Linux, Industrial communication protocols, Microservice Architecture, API and Web Applications)
- Product Owner Certification is a Plus.
- Requires an undergraduate degree in Marketing, Science, Mathematics or Engineering and a minimum of 3 years of experience in technical product domain which includes experience in software product management.
- Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher-level roles give (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E., Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 99638
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Global R&D
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
- Product Quality Assurance
- Product Management