51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Worley Field Services is based in Humber Region and working with customers locally and throughout the UK. We provide Fabrication, Construction, O&M and site services to customers in the Energy, Chemicals, Resources and Water sectors. Our portfolio includes Mechanical, Structural, Piping, Electrical and Instrumentation trades, and capabilities. Our business includes workshops and office’s locations in both Grimsby and Hull and with customers across the Northeast/ East Midlands and beyond. At Worley Field Services, we recognise our differences make us stronger, we thrive in real relationships and partnerships, and we nurture networks and collaboration, to make us a winning team.
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit [ Link removed ]
Worley is currently looking for a Project Manager to join our business based in Grimsby on a permanent basis.
- Safety – To ensure assigned projects are managed within Worley HSE guidelines and procedures and without LTI’s or significant safety incidents
- Quality – To ensure assigned projects are executed in line with robust and approved Quality & Execution Plans
- Delivery – To ensure assigned projects are completed as per the agreed schedule.
- Cost – To manage against, and report deviations from, agreed project budgets
- Support the Senior Operations Manager and the Company’s HSE personnel in the implementation of the HSE Management Plan in the field
- Assist in developing and maintaining the schedule for assigned projects
- Work alongside the Project Controls department to provide accurate and timely progress and cost reporting for assigned projects
- Support the design and fabrication process phase through constructability reviews, risk and opportunity reviews
- Development of project resourcing plans and technical assessment of the construction team candidates in conjunction with Worley Management/People Team
- Establishment of project site facilities
- Management and administration of site contracts to achieve safety, quality, budget, schedule objectives and progress reporting
- Support the Senior Operations Manager in Commercial administration of the contracts
- Managing interfaces on site including between contractors, and between Construction and Operations
- Set expectations and hold management and suppliers accountable for delivery of assurance deliverables and meeting agreed performance metrics on site
- Handover to Commissioning and/or Operations
- Ensuring Site Safety systems are set up, communicated and complied with
- To comply with and administer all legal obligations imposed on a project manager by governing regulations, codes and practices, local and national laws, regulations and legislation
- Management of the site to ensure and verify that all work conforms to the project engineering and quality system requirements
- Participate in Project Risk Management Processes including in management reviews of assurance findings. The project manager will personally verify risk mitigations and preventive/ corrective actions for material issues that are timely and effective
- Liaison with Customer personnel and resolution of issues that may arise
- Liaison with Site Personnel and Procurement team to obtain schedule and progress information
- Participate in overall schedule reviews and input to, forecast, review, analysis and update
- Highlight issues and trends that have the potential to impact project progress
- Submit technical queries (TQs) and other requests from site in a timely manner
- Review and Verification of progress claims and claims for variations
- Support recruitment of the project site team from a technical perspective
- Visibly lead by personal example to support the implementation of project assurance and HSE activities and initiatives
- To participate in project evaluation, selection and alignment sessions
- To attend, and participate in, pre-start, toolbox and site HSE committee meetings where required
- Degree or equivalent in appropriate engineering subject OR HND/HNC and preferably membership of appropriate Institute
- Recognised Sector discipline background, knowledgeable of current codes, standards and regulations
- Leading and managing multidiscipline projects through all phases of planning, construction and close out
- Experience in either piping, mechanical or structural discipline
- Demonstrable experience in similar role or senior position in Project Management
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
- Claim Processing
- Contract Management
- Financial Management