Our client is an independent, pan-European sustainability consultancy who specialise in commercial real estate and infrastructure. With a purpose to accelerate the evolution and adoption of real estate sustainability, they aim to enhance the well-being of the planet and its people. They have a team of intelligent, passionate, and dedicated professionals who are all experts in their fields.
Our client is seeking a highly motivated and talented individual of all grades to support Net Zero delivery offering. This position offers a very exciting opportunity to help high profile real estate investment managers meet the decarbonisation targets for their portfolios. Passion and a determination to deliver excellence are essential qualities as is a commercially astute and innovative approach to delivering client solutions.
- Planning, completion, and write-up of technical building level net zero, carbon and energy assessments.
- Support development of net zero strategies for clients through investment lifecycle.
- Development of carbon inventories (including Scope 3), baseline years, reduction strategies.
- Establishing energy and carbon reduction targets for clients, including top-down methodologies such as science-based targets.
- Provision of monitoring and tracking of energy consumption to assist clients in the management of post-audit improvement management programmes.
- Provide project management of energy improvement programmes, serving as point of contact for clients, tracking deliverables, and producing or delegating work to meet deadlines.
- Collaborate with team members and provide technical expertise on energy management.
- Support development of sustainability management software modules related to climate risk and net zero.
- Use building energy simulation software, such as IES-VE, EnergyPlus.
- Establish thought leadership by authoring blog posts, delivering presentations, and being active in industry organisations.
- Ability to work in a team under supervision and to lead on individual tasks when required.
- Initiative to work independently, with the self-motivation and enthusiasm to learn and develop new skills and expertise.
- Support on business development through proposal bid management and participating in new client pitches.
- Expertise and personal passion for net zero and energy management.
- Depth of technical knowledge of sustainability issues and application to real estate.
- Energy audit experience with understanding of HVAC systems for commercial buildings.
- Detailed understanding of current and forthcoming energy legislation within UK and Europe.
- Detailed understanding of energy market and drivers within UK and Europe.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and technical aptitude.
- Degree or Masters in Engineering, Architecture, Geography, or similar technical education or experience.
- Commitment to professional excellence through active involvement and membership in an appropriate and recognised professional body.
- Self-starter with proven ability to manage own time to deliver best in class service to clients.
Climate17 are recruitment specialists across Clean Energy & Sustainability markets. Our extensive experience, expert market knowledge and passion for what we do stand us apart.
- Bid Management
- Business Development