Element has an opportunity for a Fire Consultant to join our growing team. This is a great opportunity to develop your Consultancy career within a Global TIC business.
Skills / Qualifications
- Provide strategic support and assist in achieving the financial and business objectives for the Consultancy division
- Technical analyses and calculations
- Drawing review
- Preparation of draft reports
- Liaison with clients and others within design team
- Liaison with statutory authorities to gain approval to the design (where necessary)
- Use and development of computer models
- Site surveys and inspections
- Engineering or mathematics degree
- Fire Safety experience
- Ability to provide strategic development of the division
- Ability to identify areas in which the division can improve
- Self-motivated professional with the commitment, drive and initiative to successfully execute targets assigned in line with business objectives
- A confident approach with the ability to foster a team and deal with others at all levels
- Excellent communications skills are required for this role.
At Element, we always take pride in putting our people first. We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes diversity and inclusion as fundamental to our Vision of becoming “the world’s most trusted testing partner”.
All suitably qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective work related criteria and without regard for the following: race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, and/or protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the applicable governing laws.
- Computer Simulation
- Fire Safety