Are you ready to shape the future of the vehicle? Revolutionize the experience of autonomous and networked driving with us and become a part of our VALEO team!
Valeo's LiDAR organisation is embarking on an exciting journey. It makes automotive mobility a reality and ensures an entirely new level of safety on the road. We produce and develop cutting-edge technology on an international stage, shaping the future of the automobile.
At our Bietigheim-Bissingen site, we successfully develop innovative products that reinvent driving comfort and safety. To drive our growth and further development, we are looking for you to join our team.
These challenges await you\:
- With your broad know-how in the areas of computer vision and multi-view geometry, you develop solutions in assisted and automated driving based on LiDAR data with a focus on signal processing, online calibration, detection and recognition of environmental influences and multiple propagation of optical signals.
- You are familiar with the state of the art and combine the underlying methods with your own ideas to create optimal solutions for the requirements of complex series products.
- In addition to algorithmic challenges, software engineering according to state-of-the-art methods is your second passion. When implementing your algorithms in modern C , Phyton or Matlab, you apply your knowledge of Clean Code and Clean Architecture and use various tools to efficiently create excellent and sustainable code. Your suggestions for further improving our code base and development methodology are always welcome.
- With your ideas and suggestions, you contribute to the continuous improvement of team performance and team collaboration
Are you ready for it?
- Education\: university degree in computer science, physics, mathematics, electrical engineering, natural or engineering sciences or comparable
- Personality and work style\: able to work in a team, strong communication skills, self-initiated, careful, pragmatic, able to work under pressure, flexible, structured, analytical work style
- Experience and know-how\: Expert knowledge in geometric computer vision or related fields and in mathematical methods (non-linear optimisation, numerics, linear algebra), excellent knowledge in large-scale C software engineering, experience with Python, cmake, task-related in-depth knowledge, e.g. in the context of a doctorate, are advantageous.
- Very good knowledge of Matlab, Simulink and Model Based Design
- Practical experience and knowledge in creating and applying neural networks is an advantage.
- Languages\: good knowledge of German and English
Revolutionize the future of the automobile with us!
Thanks to our innovation-driven strategy, we at Valeo are at the heart of the three revolutions that are transforming the automotive sector\: Electrification, autonomous and networked vehicles and digital mobility. We offer excellent career opportunities and the chance to shape these revolutionary developments, including internationally.
Are you looking for new technological and personal challenges?
Then come to us!
You want to know more?
Tel\: 49 (0) 176 3000 1465
Due to data protection reasons, please submit your application documents only online via the career portal on our website www.valeo.de.
More information on https\://www.valeo.com.
- Artificial Neural Networks
- C Make
- Computer Vision
- Electrical Engineering