ADT provides safe, smart, and sustainable solutions for people, homes, and businesses. Through innovative products, partnerships, and the largest network of smart home security professionals in the United States, we empower people to protect and connect what matters most. For more information, visit www.goadtsolar.com
The Finance Manager, ADT Solar will lead initiatives and provide support for ongoing business modeling and analysis, financial reporting consolidation/rollup, and business performance measurement for ADT Solar.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manage and perform analyses and research in all financial areas such as revenue, expense performance, and cash flow.
* Develops, prepares, and analyzes financial reports based on actual, forecast, and budget data. Responsible for rollup and oversight of total company results.
* Reviews financial statements to ensure accuracy and integrity
* Responsible for the preparation of monthly and quarterly presentations to both senior leadership and external stakeholders
* Maintain accuracy of Monthly Reporting packages and field financials including design of new reports and report distribution. Research and implement better uses of available financial data.
* Provide finance support to other Finance organizations (including Investor Relations, Treasury functions, and Business Operations) as needed.
* Provides guidance to departments in the formulation of their budgets and forecasts. Reviews departmental actual expenses versus budget and forecast. Issues monthly variance statements. Works with department/field managers to identify opportunities and efficiencies, related develop action plans and measure their results.
* Understands ADT’s current business measures and can research the usage of additional measures.
* Leads strategic projects for planning group and ADT Finance.
* For assigned projects, prepares detail of work plan and schedule, completes detailed analysis and research, identifies options, prepares reports for management, and recommends action or change.
* Oversee the completion of projects including planning, assigning, monitoring, and reviewing progress and accuracy of work, post-mortem analyses, etc.
* Conducts special financial and business-related studies as requested and other duties as assigned.
* Engages in the typical responsibilities of a manager when necessary: staffing, conducting performance appraisals, training, and developing subordinates, promotions, salary increases, terminations, disciplinary actions, etc.
Qualifications - External
* Bachelor’s degree in business related field. MBA or CPA preferred.
* 6+ plus years of prior related experience is required
* Experience understanding, communicating, and prioritizing business requirements
* Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
* Resourceful and able to work independently
* Ability to build rapport, cultivate working relationships, and drive collaboration across business teams
* Proactive and solution-oriented approach towards business problems and process improvements
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to work well under pressure
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Strong Excel, Power Point, Word, and Access skills
* Experience with Hyperion products (Essbase/Enterprise)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- Accounting Control
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Requirements
- Cash Management