NextPharma are looking for 5 Manufacturing Operators to join their team based in Livingston.
Title: Manufacturing Operator
Based at: Unit 1, 8 Oakbank Park Way, Livingston EH53 0TH
Salary Range: Will be disclosed at application stage + employee benefits
Basis: Permanent Employment
Hours: Full time (37.5 hours) Mon – Fri, 2 weeks rotational shift (week 1 6am – 2pm) (week 2 2pm – 10pm)
Due to the location of the site, having own transport would be advantageous but not essential
NextPharma is a pharmaceutical contract development and manufacturing organisation serving worldwide markets.
The company provides a full range of pharmaceutical services across the entire supply chain, including pharmaceutical development, clinical trials and analytical services, commercial manufacturing and packaging within a broad range of dosage forms.
These new and exciting roles will support the continued expansion of our manufacturing facilities and are required to meet growing market demand and enable our customers to help their patients. We are looking for enthusiastic, hard-working people who are willing to learn new skills and have a positive, pro-active approach. Previous experience of pharmaceutical manufacture is not essential, but you must be prepared to work in a cleanroom environment and ensure compliance with GMP regulations at all times.
- Manufacture of pharmaceutical products that will deliver improved patient outcomes and fulfil unmet medical needs.
- Previous experience of pharmaceutical manufacture (not essential but would be an advantage)
- Experience in a regulated manufacturing environment (Food, Medical Device etc)
- Have good practical skills - to set-up, operate and strip down modern high speed production equipment
- Be flexible - to ensure production output and client demands
- Be reliable - able to make a positive contribution to the production team
- Be conscientious and have a good eye for detail - to conduct quality checks and ensure data is accurately recorded
- Be able to demonstrate good literacy, numeracy and computer skills
- Basic Salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Cash Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health & Wellbeing app
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life Insurance
- Attention To Detail
- Computer Literacy
- Industrial Production