Praxair Surface Technologies (PST), a [ Link removed ] company, offers a comprehensive array of high-performance coatings and technologies to the aviation, energy and other industries. By continuously advancing coatings technologies, PST helps customers improve environmental performance, decrease energy consumption, extend component life, improve productivity, minimize downtime, reduce operating costs and produce high-quality products. Additional information can be found at [ Link removed ] .
PST is currently seeking a Customer Service - Account Payable & Receivable to join our team in Indianapolis, IN, reporting to our Cash Manager.
- Review all open balances daily and work with customers to resolve payment related problems with the goal of influencing customers in a positive way.
- Work with other internal partners to resolve process related issues that prohibit customers from paying PST as agreed.
- Manage daily activities to ensure all credit procedures, Internal Controls and policy are followed and adhered to.
- Create and run various AR analysis reports to assist in monitoring and collecting receivables.
- Create professional relationships with sales and customers to encourage on time payments.
- Seek to improve credit/collections process by working with the Billing team to ensure on time and meticulous billing.
- Ongoing review of Terms of payment by customer and work to reduce Praxair’s exposure related to extended terms
- Cash application & issues resolution.
- Be willing to work extended hours, as need.
- Set Up customers and suppliers.
- Be willing and able to meet all deadlines.
- Other duties as assigned.
• High School/GED required, Associates degree or higher preferred
•1 years customer service experience required
•Basic computer skills, proficient in MS Office Applications, including Access and Excel applications
•Effective verbal and written communication skills
•Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
•Oracle experience preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
PST is a supplier which abides by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). As such, persons considered for this position must be either a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident (green card holder) or otherwise classifiable as a U.S. person under relevant ITAR regulations.
Access to export controlled technology/technical data and/or items required to perform this Position are subject to the laws of the United States (including but not limited to the Export Administration Regulations ("EAR"), 15 C.F.R. Parts 730-799, and/or the International Traffic in Arms Regulations ("ITAR"), 22 C.F.R. Part 120-130) and the company's export control procedures, pursuant to which the release of such technology/technical data and/or items to anyone other than a U.S. Person* may be considered an export to the person’s home country and may require authorization from the U.S. Government. Thus, additional information in this regard may be required from applicants for this Position. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
*Pursuant to the EAR and the ITAR, a U.S. Person includes any individual who is granted U.S. citizenship, any individual who is granted U.S. permanent residence (i.e., a "green card" holder), or any individual who is granted political asylum or other protected status under applicable law.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Attention To Detail
- Coaching And Mentoring